6.22.2009

Mint ice cream and bugs

Ahhh...the sweet smell and taste of mint ice cream...mmmm...that's what I'm going to be experiencing as soon as I finish this post, so I'll be brief. :)
First off, my sis made ANOTHER cute card, with a little lady bug climbing it...simple, but sweet, and, after all, she only got into cardmaking two weeks ago! So here it is...


I told you, it's pretty cute.

And, my sister being the wonderful person she is, she let me use some of her cute paper that she got recently, and with which I made a sweet card - no, literally!





I couldn't decide what background I liked it best with, so I chose to show you both! Click on the image to enlarge, and you can taste the full sweetness of this card. :) I believe the paper is DCWV paper...the "Nana's Kids" for my sis, and "The Sweet Stack" for myself. They're both awesome stacks that I encourage you to try for yourselves.
The ice cream is calling, and I can refuse it no longer. lol, hope you had/are having a beautiful, sunshiny day that is just as brilliant as mine. :)

ETA: We both used sketches from 2 Sketches 4 You; yes, they're the old ones, but we really needed inspiration, and after all, that's what these sketches are for! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)