7.25.2009

2S4Y cards

Guess what? I just realized, from a friend telling me on ravelry, that the code you have to put in to comment was going bonkers!! Well, I fixed that - no more word verification. I guess I will just have to watch the comments now,..actually, I do already, I'll just have to keep a closer eye for spam.
Anyways, for this weeks 2S4Y, I used both! I gotta say, I liked the bonus one more, just because I really liked my bonus sketch card. :)
Here they are:



And for the bonus sketch, one of my top ten cards of all time....(drum roll)



I am CRAZY about DCWV Sweet stack - I'm telling you, I've made tons of card off of the 8x8 stack, and I'm still not done. Listen, if you don't have this stack now, you NEED to get it! :)

Just having a lazy Saturday here...I plan on making a card for Taylored Expressions today, but that's pretty much it. We had some volleyball last night, and I did terrible, so I need to redeem myself at next practice. lol
Well, hoping you're enjoying your Saturday as much as I'm enjoying mine! :)

5 comments:

  1. Sweet cards! I love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like them both - they are so different. The first one is so classically simple and elegant and the second one is filled with tones of sweetness and goodies. Thanks so much for playing
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both your cards. The colours and designs are wonderful
    Thanks so much for playing along at
    http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)