4.18.2010

Pulling Love

Hiya!

I had to get this post in for 2S4Y - silly me thought the challenge started on Saturday, not Monday.
Oh well, here it is now! :)




and when you pull the leaf...

 
detail...

I cut the flower out from my K&Company "" pad, and then copied it two times using the printer. After cutting and layering, I added the pearls to the center of the flower. Then I cut out a leaf and attached the sentiment. The Labels One die was next, followed by a few lines from the HA Grid stamp. Tied it all off with a bow - I can't help putting them on! ;)

I was hoping to find a Mothers Day sentiment in the HA digi gallery over at 2Peas, but couldn't find one - anyone know of one I might've missed? But still, I think/hope this works for Mothers Day. :)

Anyways, I hope this will hold over till Tuesday/Wednesday, and thanks for stopping in!

 *******************
Pull! card recipe
Cardstock: recycled backing of K&Co pad
Patterned paper: K&Co's "Wild Saffron"
Stamp: Hero Arts "Tree, Birds and Messages", HA Grid Stamp
Ink: Martha Stewart
Half pearls: Basic Grey
Other: printing paper

Tools: adhesive, foam squares, trimmer, scissors, typewriter


9 comments:

  1. Hi Clare, that flower is amazing - you are so clever! Gorgeous card, love the little reveal too! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card! Great idea with the leaf and the flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Claire!! Your flower is so voluptuous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card and unique sentiment tag! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dimension and colors! This is soooo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that gorgeous big flower on this! fabulous card, Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Clare!!! That flower is simply AMAZING!!! That would be an awesome techinique for the card challenge! You come up with the most clever things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so cute Clare! Love that flower and the "action".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)