5.25.2011

Forever

Another April CARDS pub to share today - I've got a lot of new things to show you, but still haven't got around to editing the pics, soooo, they'll have to wait. :)


I'm obsessed with taking a single Websters Pages bloomer and nestling a small rose up with it...looks so yummy. :)

Lately, I've been trying my hand at graphic designing (or what my idea of it is, anyways), since I'm going to try majoring in it. So I got some pretties from Pugly Pixel (Lisa convinced me to go over there with all the lovely things she used from their blog), and played a bit with them.
My poor attempt at a blog banner...(because I am in desperate need of a cheap blog makeover)


...ah well, guess it'll have to wait until I have more time, a faster computer, and a better understanding of how to work these editing programs (couldn't figure out for the life of me why some of the images came out with gray stuff around them and some didn't!)
Anywho, hope you're having a great day and thanks so much for stopping in! :)

*******************************************
Card recipe
Cardstock: Unknown
Patterned paper: October Afternoon "Fly a Kite" and "Thrift Shop"
Ink: Colorbox
Flowers: Prima, Websters Pages
Image: Making Memories
Half pearls: Kaisercraft
Other: twine, embroidery floss, doily

Tools: trimmer, adhesive, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, scissors

5 comments:

  1. WOW~what a wonderful mix of colors and elements on this collage, so very pretty! Webster's anything is so special, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I totally love the flowery cluster ;)
    Hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Clare. So feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely vintage card, Clare! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooooo very pretty! love the details. YUM! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)