9.02.2011

My friend

...again!

Just quickly popping in to share a card that was published in the August edition of CARDS...


LOL, I find it so funny that this is the only card that I've ever had accepted for any of the CARDS 'kids' or 'teens' calls since I've started submitting. 
Oh, and you may remember seeing it and its non-identical twin in THIS post. :)

Well, like I said, quick post - I got some cleaning to do, than the first volleyball match of the season tonight!! (can you tell I'm excited? ;))

Thanks so much for stopping in!

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely STUNNING!! I can't get over how beautiful this card is. HUGE congrats to you, Clare! I am sure there will be many more to come! Keep submitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, Clare - I love it! Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHH! I saw this in the mag and LOVED LOVED LOVE it!! I love that paper and the colors--and that image is so sweet:) FAB JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply beautiful! love it! congrats on the pub and good luck with the first game! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE, LOVE seeing all of your cards in these issues, so wonderful! I need to get the back issue of the one where you were DOTM, April, right?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)