1.27.2012

Sick.

Again.
I'm probably the most sore-throat prone person you'll ever meet (well, online 'meet'). I do not kid when I say I get one at least once every month. It. Is. Ridiculous.
On the sunny side of things, at least I don't have a fever too! Yay!


But still, feeling very blah-ish.
Which is why I chose to share this particular card.
I liked it at first, but now, I just think it's, well, blah.
Not as blah as I feel, but still, it's not really clicking with me right now.
Hopefully (??) you'll enjoy it though...

 


However, this card does have one good point...


....it has a hair clip! Lol, what was I thinking?


There's a little slit in the woodgrain paper for the pin to slip through, just in case you're wondering how I got it to stay on the card. ;)

Well, enjoy your day, and thanks for stopping in.  :)

****************************************
Card recipe
Cardstock: LSS
Patterned paper: Crate Paper "Emma's Shoppe" and "Restoration"
Stamps: PTI " Garden Variety" and "Year of Flowers", Hero Arts "Thinking of You Messages"
Inks: Martha Stewart (green, blues), Ranger "Walnut Stain"
Ribbon: Drop of Sunshine
Other: fabric (Michaels)

Tools: trimmer, adhesive, scissors, sewing machine, Cuttlebug, PTI die

5 comments:

  1. Get well soon!! Such a cliche! But I mean it. :D

    So clever, to use a hairpin to hold the flower in place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I think this card is really lovely, Clare! So neat that you made the flower an extra hair clip! Hope you get better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor you Clare. I have had a cough for nearly 4 weeks now so feel for you. Take care of yourself. I like your card. Such a clever idea for your flower clip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!! Love that hair clip- who'd have thought?? Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)