4.01.2012

Dino wishes

So I know I said I probably wouldn't be back till after Easter, but I just got a Paper Smooches stamp set in the mail, and had to play along again with the SPARKS challenge. :)

Inspired by the line up of the bunnies, and the colors - the red, pink, yellow, and of course, the green...



Both sides of the card are punched with a mini hole punch for a little added interest.

Thanks so much for stopping in and for commenting! I really do appreciate each and every one!

Have a blessed week!

*************************************
Cardstock: LSS
Stamps: Paper Smooches 'Party Posse'
Ink: Staz-on
Other: embroidery floss, gem (Kaisercraft), pearl (Queen and Co)

Tools: trimmer, adhesive, scissors, hole punch

8 comments:

  1. Adorable, Clare! So glad you decided to make one more card...how fun to get new stamps in the mail! I hope you have a blessed Holy Week and Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable...I love this image...and your coloring is so fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love that you used the same dino stamp three times but made them all different =) Thank you so much for playing along in this SPARKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOO cute! LOVE your coloring! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really clever take on the sketch! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)