10.30.2012

Cone Wreath

Hi there! I'm here today with a project and a video!
This project is super easy to make and very versatile...



And the video on how to create this wreath...


Like I mention in the video, you can switch out the center piece for a frame, a candle, or even a different embellishment! Change up the colors for a different season, and embellish the cones with glitter, ink, gems - there are so many ways to make this centerpiece your own!

Thanks so much for stopping in with me today! See ya!

Supplies:
Splendor - Candytuft, Heirloom, Sunswept, and Pink Flora

3 comments:

  1. Clare you made such a cool wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare! Hope college is being good to you! I always make sure I check my issue of Cards each month to see what beautiful creations you've gotten published, and I'm always so proud of you! Your wreath is gorgeous! Hugs to you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a paper crafting extraordinaire!! What a GREAT video tutorial. You do such inspiring work, Clare!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)