12.30.2012

On the sixth day...

Using up some old kraft cardstock, some old-ish yummy October Afternoon paper, with some relatively new stamps and some brand new flower embellies.


If you'd like to win a large flat rate box stocked full of papercrafting goodies, you can participate in the my twelve days of Christmas challenge by checking out THIS post, or linking up your card on the sidebar!

Thanks for popping in today!

*********************************
Card recipe
Cardstock: Bazzil
Patterned paper: October Afternoon "Fly A Kite"
Stamp: Hero Arts "Just Saying Hi"
Ink: Staz-on
Flowers: Recollection (Michaels)
Pearls: Recollection (Michaels)

Tools: trimmer, adhesive, sewing machine, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, scissors, MFS die, MS punch

3 comments:

  1. Love these soft colors. One of my favorite methods in card making is using strips of pp. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the soft colors and patterns on this lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I too love the cofts colors and I can see making this card with scraps...beautful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)