1.05.2013

On the tenth day...

A mini collage of sorts to share with you today - I was determined to use this sheet of paper from October Afternoon, as I hadn't used it once on a card since I got it last summer, while the rest of my 8x8 pad was cut to pieces. ;)


I was dying some ribbon for a customer order, when I realized how pretty it looked, and decided to make a batch for myself as well. :)


Stamped the little postage die cut - I always feel so clever after adding such tiny details (that probably no one aside from myself will really notice unless I point it out...like I'm doing here ;))


If you'd like to win a large flat rate box stocked full of papercrafting goodies, you can participate in the my twelve days of Christmas challenge by checking out THIS post, or linking up your card on the sidebar!

Thanks for stopping in today! 

**************************************
Card recipe
Cardstock: Bazzil
Patterned paper: October Afternoon "Fly a Kite", Cosmo Cricket "Girl Friday"
Stamps: Hero Arts " ", Ippity
Ink: Staz-on, Distress Ink
Ribbon: Seam binding aqua blue
Button: Making Memories

Tools: trimmer, adhesive, scissors, pinking shears

1 comment:

  1. I have just recently made a card using Hero Arts postage stamps (Carte Postale) - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zayasa/8252273822/in/photostream
    I love adding small details too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)