5.11.2013

Hey You!

There are many funky and sweet patterns in the Pure Bliss collection, perfect for bright and cheery projects, to soft and simple cards. I decided to go with the soft and soothing combo for this card, using Ikat, Blooming, and, of course, a Happy Hoop.


I can't tell how much I love these adorable hoops!


Don't be afraid to step outside your comfort zone and make something new with Pure Bliss, whether it be clean and simple, shabby and elegant, bright and fiery, or, soft and soothing! :)
Thanks for stopping in with me today!


Blog: http://bearydocardsinc.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, so delicate, love the hoop and colors, too sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those hoops too...I haven't seen those before...I need to find some...I love your card..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)