8.01.2013

Project Thursday {scattered journey}

I'm over at the Precious Remembrance blog today, sharing a fun collage-y style card using the new Journey stamp set along with Positive Thoughts.


I stuffed the mini glassine bag with sequins, than added some more outside of it - I'm just gonna say the scatteredness of it all just completes the sentiment. ;)
The cute film strip stamp provides a nice backdrop for all the craziness, and the little ink splatter image from Positive Thoughts adds a little more neutral. ;)
Oh, and in case some of you were wondering what you would use this sentiment/card for (as I wondered at first), I realized it is a perfect card for grads!

Thanks for stopping in with me today and God bless!

**********************************
Cardstock: Canson, Hobby Lobby
Stamps: Precious Remembrance "Positive Thoughts" and "Journey"
Ink: Tim Holtz, Versamark
Other: die cuts (American Crafts "5th Avenue"), lace and glassine bag (stash), sequins (headband), wood veneer and pearl (Michaels), paperclip (Tim Holtz)

2 comments:

  1. Love this one Clare, my fave card from you! It's so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this card...love th disign,colors, everything!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)