8.06.2013

Whoops

I promised you a week of Moxie World Fabness, but with summer winding down early for me due to volleyball, I got behind on some things, including this ol' blogeroo.

So, I won't be able to get up the last couple Moxie Fab World challenges up here, but I will upload them to my Flickr stream.
Meanwhile, a card for the Birthday Party Invitation Challenge in the Moxie Fab World...


Just quickly put this together using some more new-to-me product - the thing that took the longest (aside from waiting for the Glossy Accents on the balloons to dry) was figuring out where to place the darn stars and what color they should be! As they say, it's all in the details. ;)

Thanks for stopping in today and (maybe?) see you in a week!
God bless!

****************************************
Cardstock: Canson
Patterned paper: Crate Paper "DIY Shop"
Stamps: Stampin Up!, Michaels
Ink: Stazon, Colorbox, Distress Ink markers, Memento marker
Other: wood veneer (Studio Calico), glitter tape (American Crafts), Glossy Accents

2 comments:

  1. Hey Clare! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Party Invitation Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)