1.06.2014

Dreams

...it's a dream of mine to post regularly and comment regularly.

According to this card, all I have to do is believe in that, and I will achieve it. ;)


This is for CAS-ual Fridays "In a Word' challenge and the Simon Says Stamp "New" challenge. I used a new-to-me paper company (Carta Bella - oh, I loveee the texture of their papers!), and my word is, obviously, dream. I think I need to dream a little bit more - going with the flow is good, but having a few dreams is a must - kinda like Rapunzel from the film Tangled (this Carta Bella paper totally reminds me of the lantern scene) ;)


I thought just the gold embossing was a little plain, so inspired by THIS pin, I added glitter.

Most of my siblings have gone back to their respective (temporary) homes, and I have about half a week before the chaos of school preparations and school begins. I'll try to keep believing in this "regular blogging" thing, and hopefully I will gain some sort of achievement in that area. ;)

Thanks for stopping in and God bless!

******************************
Cardstock: Strathamore, Bazzill
Patterned paper: Carta Bella "Hello Again"
Stamp: Papertrey Ink "For the Graduate"
Ink: Stazon, Versamark
Other: gold embossing powder (Hampton Art), glitter (Martha Stewart), string

Tools: Cuttlebug, MFT Banner die, heat gun

4 comments:

  1. Luuurrvve this card Clare! The layout is awesome and those patterned papers - woot, you've showcased them so well! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the black and gold banners! Too cute!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a pretty card...love the layout and the extra gold you added to the pennants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card! Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)