8.13.2014

Happy Little Moments

Hey, I'm over on the Pinkfresh blog today, chattering all about happy little moments! And when I'm happy, I love to go BRIGHT, so make sure you have your sunglasses all ready to go! ;)

For my first layout, I chose to go with the primary colors, using some Neon Brad stickers, colorblock wood chevron (the triangles would work as well), and then some yumminess from the Fresh Inspiration kit.


I have a thing for sticking these adorable enamel stickers right on top of my photos. ;)


I used one of the canvas pockets, and then cut out the circle from one of the transparent cards from the kit. It has such an interesting texture, that reminds me of a summer pool floatie - perfect for this summer themed layout!


I used more bright colors for second layout, using the same staples of the enamel stickers, canvas tag, and wood veneer.


With this one though, I added a bit of washi love to bring out the red in the photo. Only using the one half of the ombre tape can give you more usage if you only want to use one of the colors for a particular project!


Mmmm, I just love me these canvas tags. In general, I like to have my notes and messages on my scrapbook layouts "hidden" so that I can write something really personal if I want to gift the layout to a friend. And why yes, there are more of those dots on my picture. ;)


Hope you've retained your vision after walking through these layouts with me! Have a wonderful day, filled with happy little moments! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great layouts! I love those burlap pockets and the bright burst of color on the first one from the red mat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)