2.22.2015

Hero Arts // Russian Dolls

Another card using up some scraps. The colored doll is at least a couple years old, and I have several other versions still sitting in the scrap bin. I know I made a card with whatever version I settled on, years ago, but I can't remember.


Tri-fold cards are tricky to photograph. ;) The kraft border wasn't done by myself - I got a large box of David Tutera envelopes and card bases on sale at Joann's a year or to ago, and the pretty edge is just from one of those kraft card bases.

Thanks for stopping in and have a blessed Sunday!

************************************
Cardstock: Canson, DCWV, David Tutera
Stamps: Hero Arts "Russian Dolls", MFT "Framed Greetings"
Ink: Stazon, Versafine
Other: gems (Darice), coloring pencils

1 comment:

  1. Hello Clare. I love going through your archive and looking at all your amazing creations! I have not yet finish, but will get there eventually. I have a set similar to this from Stampin' Up! and you just gave me an idea to bring it out and put it to use. Love the scalloped border... so very pretty! Have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)