5.26.2015

Tri-fold card // Hero Arts

Got back in late last night from a fun weekend, celebrating my younger brother's graduation and visiting my Carmelite sister.
It was awesome.

But it does mean I have a lot of catching up to do in blog land, which I will get right on, after sharing this card for the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge (thanks)


This card was a little tricky to photograph, as it's a trifold card - something I don't do very often. I used a colored doll image scrap (from about five years ago!) to top the kraft paper, which was cut from a pre-cut/folded card base. I didn't like the weight of the base (too thin) but the edge was so pretty and perfect for a trifold. Then topped the the card off with a sentiment from My Favorite Things - the set is retired now, but I still love the font combination and sentiment, as well as the frame die that comes with the set.

I really am grateful for each and every one of you who stop in, even if you don't comment or blog or whatever. You're awesome.

Thanks for stopping in today and God bless!

************************************
Cardstock: Canson, DCWV, Core-dinations
Stamps: (retired) Hero Arts "Dolls" and My Favorite Things "Framed Greetings"
Ink: Versafine, Stazon
Other: coloring pencils, pearls

2 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful and cute card. The image is so adorable. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute Clare! Love that border and the combination of the blue and looks wonderful! And your remember from when you made that doll image!! You made great use of it!! And I thank you for sharing your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)