9.24.2015

Scrappy Card // Throwback Thursday

Today's card was published in an old issue of Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking magazine.

************************************************************

All the patterned paper on this card came from the scrap envelope, and none of them were trimmed at all to fit the card...though I guess you could tell from the overall messiness, couldn't you? ;)
Whatevs. I was in a messy mood, so this was nice to get out of my system.





This was so fun to make, and I felt very pleased with myself that I was able to use up the scraps.

Thanks for popping in today!

**************************************
Cardstock: Canson, Hobby Lobby
Patterned paper, die cut and sticker: Crate Paper "Storyteller"
Stamps: Papertrey Ink "Mini Blooms"
Ink: Stazon
Other: pearls (Queen and Co), string (stash), doily (Martha Stewart), sequins (Michaels), nail polish

Tools: heart punch, Cuttlebug, My Favorite Things "Framed Greetings" die