10.01.2015

Border Die Cut // Throwback Thursday

Starting November off with a throwback card!

*************************************

So it's not the most ingenious use, or most pretty card example using the set, but it was still fun, mixing and matching - made me feel like a full-fledged stamper. ;)


I used gems from a ton of different packages to switch things up.


For the bottom of the stamped panel, I used my Spellbinders Labels 4 die (which I used to be obsessed with - ah, the good old days), inverting the die to get that particular angle.
'Thanks so much for stopping in today and God bless!

SUPPLIES

Cardstock: from local craft store
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Mini Blooms
Ink: Papertrey Ink, Tim Holtz
Other: gems (random assorted packages)

Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Labels 4 die

3 comments:

  1. Of course it is pretty!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is beautiful. Love the little pearl detail in the flower centers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is beautiful! I love how colorful it is and how you stamped the flowers onto only one side. And I love the pretty addition of the pearls to the flower centers! Very pretty design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)