10.19.2015

Stretching Themed Stamps // Hero Arts

As Jane Austen put it so well, "It is a fact universally acknowledged, that making male cards are a point of distress for many cardmakers."Or something of the sort.

Today's card helps solve that dilemma, to an extent. 


THIS dachshund from Hero Arts is titled as holiday pup, but really, he's just a party pup! He's perfect for masculine cards, kid cards - can you tell I'm in love with him? ;)
Also, he's so easy to customize - you can add spots, different shading, whatever your little heart desires. Forgive my poor coloring skills - I didn't have my precious Zig's yet when I made this. ;)

That's it for me today - thanks and God bless!

SUPPLIES

Cardstock: Canson, Hero Arts
Stamps: Hero Arts Holiday Dachshund and Happy Stamp and Cut
Ink: Hero Arts, Tim Holtz
Other: embossing powder (Hero Arts), gems

Tools: heat gun, Cuttlebug, Hero Arts Happy Stamp and Cut die

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)