9.23.2016

Hero Arts and Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Release

Today Simon Says Stamp and Hero Arts are releasing a special stamp set for STAMPtember! The new set, Happy Thanksgiving, is a cut and die combo set.

I just used the stamp set for today's card, and kept things simple.


I stamped the sentiment in Cup O'Joe, and built the scene around that.


I stamped the images in Copper and Gold Brilliance ink, and they give such a nice shine! Because these are such rich pigment inks, you either need to heat set the images once stamped, wait for them to dry (at least a day, I would say), or heat emboss it in clear (or sparkle!) powder.


See, isn't that shine so pretty?

Thanks so much for stopping in today and God bless!

SUPPLIES


Cardstock: Canson
Stamps: Hero Arts and Simon Says Stamp Happy Thanksgiving
Ink: Hero Arts Cup O'Joe and Brilliance ink
Other: gems (Hero Arts)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)