11.10.2017

Pink Christmas Tree

Happy Friday!
For today's card, I was shooting for those little fake pink trees look, but it might look a little too...pink? Ha!

I stamped the Classic Christmas Tree in Versamark, heat embossed in Gold, and colored in with Light Carmine and Pale Pink ZIG brushes.


I adhered the colored panel to a Blush card base, and added a little black strip of cardstock on the side.


In real life, this tree is so pretty - I covered it with clear Stickles, and it really shines! After the Stickles died, I heat embossed a sentiment from Poster Christmas Carols in Gold, cut it out, punching the corners with a hole punch to get inverted corners, and adhered it on top.

Thanks so much for stopping in today and God bless!

SUPPLIES


Cardstock: Michaels white, Bazzill Black Licorice, Hero Arts Blush Layering Papers
Stamps: Hero Arts Classic Christmas Tree and Poster Christmas Carols
Ink: Versamark, ZIG Light Carmine and Pale Pink
Other: Hero Arts Gold embossing powder and clear Stickles

Tools: heat gun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)